Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby Steps

I had a work meeting this morning. Little Monkey spent the morning with his dad while I was getting ready. I wanted to cuddle with him to say good bye and he made it clear that he was having LOTS of fun with Daddy and clearly wanted him. This is a beautiful thing. I left the house feeling freer to leave than at any point in the last 8 and a half months. Guilt-free even!

My work meeting went well. During the meditation led by a very skilled and spiritually in-tune man, I had a felt sense of my Buddha nature. He led us in a meditation with left hand palm down on the earth and right hand palm up in offering while talking about Buddha sitting under the bohdi tree in his quest for understanding. He invoked gratitude, asking forgiveness, and metta for all living things.

No comments:

Post a Comment